MTNTough on sale …worth it?

gostovp

WKR
MTNTough has a pretty good deal at 45% off for a years subscription right now… is it worth it at that price? Are the programs where you follow along with a video or just a documented exercise plan?

OP
gostovp

gostovp

WKR
For reference I’m 50 year old male and could stand to lose some lbs but I do hike, ruck, and kettlebell to try and keep my fitness up… I’m interested in their 50+ program, the KB program, and the bodyweight one…

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
MTNTough has a pretty good deal at 45% off for a years subscription right now… is it worth it at that price? Are the programs where you follow along with a video or just a documented exercise plan?
They have both types depending on the program. Plenty of work out choices- body wieght, vest, weighted pack, gym equipment. I pay for it so I guess that puts me in the worth it.

I think they have a trial program where you try out before committing. Maybe @weston(mtntough) will chime in.

Sent from my SM-S926U using Tapatalk

OP
gostovp

gostovp

WKR
Thanks. Yeah they have a two week free trial before they charge you for the program, so you can test it out and see if you like it. At the current sale price it might be worth it to give it a try.

madgrad02

WKR
I would agree that it is worth it - though I definitely need to utilize it more... took an extended break from CO last season since I knew I was not making it out west this year and paying for it now... nothing like starting over again! We utilized the 45% off last year and ended up paying full price for it this year if that is any inkling into what is has to offer. Programs from no to minimal gear, up to those that have fancy full gyms.