Mtn Lion Ban Filed in Colorado

I just received notification that my CO ballot has been mailed to me.

It’s GO TIME Colorado Roksliders. As hunters and outdoors people, this is a moment for us to UNITE. Get registered to vote if you’re not and don’t stop telling your sphere of influence to VOTE NO on Prop 127 in Colorado.

I have sent a ton of emails, talked to a ton of people and spread the word in the most meaningful ways I think are effective. I do have a yard sign in my yard but to me this is the last line of defense.

Let’s do this.

taskswap

WKR
Anybody that wants to maybe change even 1-2 minds "on the other side", if you have (or are willing to make, even for this) a Reddit account, there's an influential thread on the topic here. I think it's important for these things to be discussed on the networks where hunters are NOT as vocal. We can all agree with each other on the topic here, but convincing other hunters Prop 127 is a bad idea isn't going to move the needle. We need to convince those on the fence, and by and large, those folks are probably not users here.

The thread and my (long winded) post:

The way Reddit works you'd ideally want to vote "up" posts you agree with and want to gain traction, and "down" folks like this "wamf" character. When posts get voted down enough they end up disappearing so it can have a significant impact on what future readers see as "the consensus".

Anybody that wants to maybe change even 1-2 minds "on the other side", if you have (or are willing to make, even for this) a Reddit account, there's an influential thread on the topic here. I think it's important for these things to be discussed on the networks where hunters are NOT as vocal. We can all agree with each other on the topic here, but convincing other hunters Prop 127 is a bad idea isn't going to move the needle. We need to convince those on the fence, and by and large, those folks are probably not users here.

The thread and my (long winded) post:

The way Reddit works you'd ideally want to vote "up" posts you agree with and want to gain traction, and "down" folks like this "wamf" character. When posts get voted down enough they end up disappearing so it can have a significant impact on what future readers see as "the consensus".
Great point and good idea. Tons of people got to Reddit looking for info.

taskswap

WKR
Great point and good idea. Tons of people got to Reddit looking for info.
Agreed. And it gets very good scores in terms of SEO on things like Google searches. Let's do everything we can to give some guidance to the undecideds/curious.

I was also very pleased with the general slant (per what you just posted Steve) but I don't think we can afford to take these things for granted. The fat lady here doesn't sing well LOL.