MT Surplus List results have posted

bsnedeker

WKR
Looks like I'll have some more deer and elk tags in my pocket this season!

• Banned
OP
bsnedeker

bsnedeker

WKR
login to myfwp, go to the surplus list under View My Information.

MT257

WKR
No. Not the surplus list. Figured the sign up deadline of July 15 was for the hunt roster.

• Banned
OP
bsnedeker

bsnedeker

WKR
Ahh....I didn't even check the hunt roster, that is posted as well. I'm not holding my breath on any of those!

Is there anywhere to see how many surplus tags were available? It says I'm 102 of 1601 remaining to be contacted for an elk b.

• Banned
OP
bsnedeker

bsnedeker

WKR
Is there anywhere to see how many surplus tags were available? It says I'm 102 of 1601 remaining to be contacted for an elk b.
Not that I'm aware of, but that specific tag you are referring to I think you're golden at that number. I was right around there last year and I got the email to buy it. This year I'm 1224 on that list so I'm not counting on that one!

Not that I'm aware of, but that specific tag you are referring to I think you're golden at that number. I was right around there last year and I got the email to buy it. This year I'm 1224 on that list so I'm not counting on that one!
Do you know how long it normally takes for emails to go out?

OP
bsnedeker

bsnedeker

WKR
Well, MT is doing it different again this year! Instead of an email (they sent out a botched email yesterday), now you just log in to see what surplus tags you've got!

I got everything I wanted to get which I was kind of suprised by based on what my numbers were this year. I'll have my full load of 7 deer tags and 3 elk tags this Fall! Critters better watch out!!!