MT Draw Results

Schmo

WKR
Classified Approved
Unsuccessful as well. My cousin drew the unit we were after.

downthepipe

Lil-Rokslider
How does it work when you put it as a party with the same number of points? It hurts the odds?

I don’t want to research it - can someone post here in simpleton terms?

npm352

WKR
How does it work when you put it as a party with the same number of points? It hurts the odds?

I don’t want to research it - can someone post here in simpleton terms?
I believe all your points are added up, then divided by the number of your party (averaged), then they are squared.

If you all have the same points, you have same odds...basically. I don't know sequence of draw, but would assume only time it would hurt is if your group number came up right at the end of the quota and you had four party members with only one tag left.

The top paragraph is true. The second one I'm just guessing.

hunterjmj

WKR
I believe all your points are added up, then divided by the number of your party (averaged), then they are squared.

If you all have the same points, you have same odds...basically. I don't know sequence of draw, but would assume only time it would hurt is if your group number came up right at the end of the quota and you had four party members with only one tag left.

The top paragraph is true. The second one I'm just guessing.
Not sure either. We always apply separately so usually someone has a tag and we all go. This year I drew, my buddy drew, neither of our wives drew but we all still go.

wekilldeer

Lil-Rokslider
Struck out as a resident for the second year in a row. It isn't a hard draw, i just have poor luck, haha!

I did draw my first choice with 4 points not an overly great tag or supposedly hard to draw but it took a while at least I have one.

OP
el_jefe_pescado

el_jefe_pescado

Lil-Rokslider
There are a mess of B Tags available in Region 7 for anyone interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marshfly

WKR
The website was a mess this morning. 750 were available this morning at 5am MT time and they are all gone I'm pretty sure. We got our 3 though. My wife had to drive to the local FWP office at 8am to get hers as her account got locked up. 50 left when she was there at 10 after 8.

suda0402

FNG
The website was a mess this morning. 750 were available this morning at 5am MT time and they are all gone I'm pretty sure. We got our 3 though. My wife had to drive to the local FWP office at 8am to get hers as her account got locked up. 50 left when she was there at 10 after 8.
My wife's alarm went off at 5am, so I tried to get one and the website was down for about the first 10 minutes I tried and then it was super slow after that.

Marshfly

WKR
My wife's alarm went off at 5am, so I tried to get one and the website was down for about the first 10 minutes I tried and then it was super slow after that.
Same. My wife got to the point where she was going to put her card in and it kicked her out and kept giving some ridiculous error.

wingmaster

Lil-Rokslider

It was super slow when I tried at 4AM PST but I got in after 5 minutes of trying to login. I didn't realize you could get locked out, if that happened to me I'd be SOL