Mr. Moderator.....what on earth is so offensive to lock.....Covid antibody advantages by eating venison ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapcut

WKR
What is going on? Do all educational discussions offend everyone? This is ridiculous. Before you lock this thread, are you willing to explain what you're doing and why, Mr. Moderator?

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
All seriousness that is a strange one. Not sure why that would of gotten locked after 1 reply. Popcorn is nuking

Jskaanland

Administrator
Staff member
As I didn't lock it, I can't say why your thread was locked. Now that thats out of the way...

Why some threads get locked or disappear before they pick up any steam... I can answer that. It's a thread along the lines of another thread that we've had to either heavily moderate to keep on track or a thread that gets locked as its gotten out of hand.

Edit: I went and looked at your thread... I can see why that got locked. Seemed like it was asking to be moderated to keep it on track.

Last edited:

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Why are you constantly trying to talk about covid? You said yourself there no data about about deer antibodies so what are you really trying to do with this topic.
Trying focusing on gear or hunting which you might have forgotten is what the Rokslide community is all about

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

OP
Sapcut

Sapcut

WKR
Why are you constantly trying to talk about covid? You said yourself there no data about about deer antibodies so what are you really trying to do with this topic.
Trying focusing on gear or hunting which you might have forgotten is what the Rokslide community is all shit about

Because I think there is a good side to the FACT that deer have the antibodies. And perhaps studies are out there or will be available to show how it can be beneficial to humans. What is offensive about that? Is that not interesting to you?

Have you not noticed how many threads have nothing to do with gear or hunting in "General discussions"?

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Because I think there is a good side to the FACT that deer have the antibodies. And perhaps studies are out there or will be available to show how it can be beneficial to humans. What is offensive about that? Is that not interesting to you?

Have you not noticed how many threads have nothing to do with gear or hunting in "General discussions"?
I notice a lot of trends and that's why some threads are locked early, as they always end up down the same worm hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.