movin to colorado

OP
B

bnsafe

WKR
sounds great, you tell me when and where and i will be there. im so ready for a different kind of waterfowl hunt. i think im headin out there the 17 of december, will be comin back here for christmas then comin back there for good the day after so im good to go anytime around then.

OP
B

bnsafe

WKR
well guys, im officially in colorado. other than 4 days for christmas im a coloradoan. man do i love to look at the mountains. not sure why i didnt do this when i was a younger man. now to find a place to waterfowl hunt.

WesternBounty

Lil-Rokslider
I just moved from Colorado to Wyoming and I have to wait a YEAR to apply for resident tags.. Thankfully I moved herejust in time that will put my one mark right at next years hunting season! But the wait has been killing me!!!

WesternBounty

Lil-Rokslider
Berthoud is a GREAT waterfowl place to hunt!! Esp for geese! Lots of cornfields you got that and you have geese!! ;) just a former colorado native tip!

OP
B

bnsafe

WKR
thanks guys. tons of geese here, not sure how hard it is to get permission but im guessin close to impossible without knowing somebody. but ive never let that detour me. i absolutely love colorado and hope to meet some of you guys sometime. if there are outdoor shows etc i should check out please let me know. i live around loveland. thanks, scott

well as alot of you know from other sites im movin to colorado, windsor area, sometime in december. i wont be able to apply for resident tags at the draw cause you gotta live there 6 mos but im gonna put in for pref pts for about everything and buy leftover or otc when ive got my 6 mos in. any other advise would be appreciated.

Windsor? Look me up when you get here, I'm in Water Valley here in Windsor

I'm not heading back to Mexico until the 27th so if you need help moving boxes let me know

Drummond

OP
B

bnsafe

WKR
thanks drummond, i appreciate the offer. we have a moving co doing the boxes so i shouldnt haft to llift to much. we almost bought a house in water valley. really liked the house and loved the golf package but my wife wanted a different house so i lost out. what in the world do you do in mexico.

OP
B

bnsafe

WKR
now im just jelous, lol. good luck with that. give me a holler when you get back, would be nice to meet some locals.