Montana mule deer

I'm heading there later this week was just wondering what size bucks I can hope to see

FYI, getting on this forum and immediately asking for information on specific units is probably not going to get you much information - especially when it is a general unit. You can look on the FWP website for basic harvest information on each unit.

Yeh your probably right thought it might be worth a shot I didn't have a chance to scout like I wanted so🤷‍♂️

It works like this and is very simple. If I or anyone else know of a good buck or good bucks in a specific unit and are hunting it do you think we would divulge any positive info about that unit to anyone? Much less on a public forum? Not happening. I might tell you it sucks b@lls tho lol

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

It works like this and is very simple. If I or anyone else know of a good buck or good bucks in a specific unit and are hunting it do you think we would divulge any positive info about that unit to anyone? Much less on a public forum? Not happening. I might tell you it sucks b@lls tho lol

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Not asking for specific details/ areas or anything I'm gonna go this weekend

Back