Montana Draw Results Are Out

My account says no one on record matches that info (it is all correct). My son was on the app with me and his says he didn't have an app in the drawing (he did and I've got the receipts that show it). WTH?
That what mine said. Turns out I was putting my cell phone number in and it wanted my home phone number!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

General deer party and waiting on the type B Cow tag results. Anyone know when they will come out?

B tags results usually were first week of June. Going to an all electronic draw it might be sooner than that.

Dcoryn

Lil-Rokslider
drew deer combo tag, paid for the point when I applied. My buddies applied separatley as a group and did not buy the point, they did not draw. Looks like i'll be headed back alone this year.

JJBuck

FNG
I drew the NR Combo with no point!

From what I understand is MT has to give at least 25% of the NR tags to people w/ no points. That might explain some of you guys not drawing with points. There was an article on Top Rut about it last year

OP
Jskaanland

Jskaanland

Administrator
Staff member
My account says no one on record matches that info (it is all correct). My son was on the app with me and his says he didn't have an app in the drawing (he did and I've got the receipts that show it). WTH?
Probably just means you put a phone number or zip that didn't match what you applied with. This could even be unintentionally transposed digits on a zip or phone number or home vs cell. If you have a login you can just log in and check what is listed under MyFWP Information > View My Information > items held 2020