Idaho Controlled Hunt Results 24

CorbLand

WKR
Nephew got a youth only cow tag. So far that is it for my family. Waiting to hear about my niece and the bull tag she put in for.

bpeay4

Lil-Rokslider
Well I didn't draw again. But my lady drew a great bull tag and she doesn't even like hunting that much. I have to force her to apply. She drew a good antelope tag last year....

On top of this, I always wonder if my lifetime license ends up putting my app in the resident pool or if they skip a step. It gives you less confidence when the vendor is hiring people at $12/hour lol

TSimons9

Lil-Rokslider
Unlimited antelope and a mule deer tag for me. Probably passing on the deer tag so I can join a NR buddy on his general hunt.

We tried to get the group at least hunting the same general area with a mix of control tags and OTC…no dice! 3/6 of us will be hunting at least, better than nothing.

If it make you feel any better, I couldn't draw an elk tag that had almost 100% draw odds last year. I did get my second deer tag though.
LOL. Same. My draw was 100% last 2 years and I did not draw. Head Scratcher. Interested to see the odd when they come out. Probably 101 residents applied and 100 were drawn. Someone has to be the one.

Matt5266

WKR
I put in for more hunts this year than ever before. Super tags, multiple extra elk tags, deer, antelope and did the same for my dad..... only one we got between the 2 of us was my unlimited antelope lol. O well.

wnelson14

WKR
Can someone hold a general OTC deer tag and a Controlled Extra Antlerless Deer tag? The regs are somewhat confusing on holding two deer tags.

Can someone hold a general OTC deer tag and a Controlled Extra Antlerless Deer tag? The regs are somewhat confusing on holding two deer tags.
Extra controlled, yes, You may hold a regular and a drawn extra.
Page 110
Extra Controlled Deer, Elk and Pronghorn Hunts Extra Hunts are an additional tag option for deer, elk and pronghorn. These hunts are labeled as Extra hunts and are designated by an “X” in the controlled hunt area description. Hunters may apply for a limited controlled hunt and an extra controlled hunt on a separate application. For example, you may apply for a controlled deer hunt on one application and an extra controlled deer hunt on a second application. Extra tag hunts can be in addition to any other general season or controlled season tag a person may hold for that species. A person is allowed only one (1) extra tag per species in a calendar year.