Missouri Rok Slider's?

Super Bowl is on feb1st. That leaves the weekend of jam.24 or feb.7
I'm open both weekends. Let's get a date set and get the ball rolling on this thing!!

Hello, Ladies! Yeah, I took a bit of a hiatus. Got out of the service, moved, got a job, job sucked - got a diff job, bought a house and moved again... blah blah blah. Heard from live2hunt this evening via a diff platform, he mentioned a Jan. Rally. I'll catch up on the threads and pitch in any way I can. Can't sign on for certain just yet, but I'm more likely to attend than not. You guys smell bad, but I sure enjoy the company!

Here's what I've gathered: y'all wanna hook up to go coyote and small game hunting on private ground (via Mofarmboy, correct?) on Jan. 24th. Is that right?

I'm with ya, Browtine. Bear and I are goin to CO for OTC elk fall '15. Got a pack mule I need to get some miles on and some gear we need to run. We've got some more stuff from Kifaru as well for y'all to check out.

I'm in STL, would definitely be interested in meeting up with some folks for a winter rondy if I could work out the timing. I've been kicking around hiking some of the Ozark Trail...any interest in that? Have all sorts of new toys I'd like to try out--tent, bag, pack, etc...

Back