Missouri Rok Slider's?

William Hanson (live2hunt)

Super Moderator
Staff member
To my knowledge night vision equipment is illegal for hunting in MO. As far as I know even spot lights are only legal for use while coon hunting.

Mofarmboy

FNG
Not sure what dates you all were looking at but anything after bow season ends on jan. 15 works for me.

Super Moderator
Staff member
I haven't attended one of these yet, what activities are usually involved?
Hookers and drugs of course!

I didn't make it last year but from what I understand there was a BBQ and fishing and turkey hunting and showing off gear. There was some Kifaru stuff loaned to show off to those that have never handled any.

colonel00

WKR
Those south-central Missouri hookers are top notch too. After you are finished, be sure to clean yourself well with a sand blaster :)

Mofarmboy

FNG
Hookers and drugs of course!

I didn't make it last year but from what I understand there was a BBQ and fishing and turkey hunting and showing off gear. There was some Kifaru stuff loaned to show off to those that have never handled any.

Sounds like my kinda party!!!!
About the only seasons open that time of year would be coyotes,squirrel and rabbit. I've got 4 or 5 different farms with 10miles of each other and a couple hundred acres behind the house to roam around on.

Mofarmboy

FNG
Do you have rabbit dogs?

I don't but my buddy does. We don't have a ton if rabbits but it would be somthing to do mid day. We have a lot of squirrels that could use thinning out.

We could run a coyote/squirrel tournament pair up in teams throw in a little cash or prize for the winning team.... Just some ideas.

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't but my buddy does. We don't have a ton if rabbits but it would be somthing to do mid day. We have a lot of squirrels that could use thinning out.

We could run a coyote/squirrel tournament pair up in teams throw in a little cash or prize for the winning team.... Just some ideas.
Sounds like a good time to me. Only good coyote is a dead coyote IMO.

CB123

FNG

Name a time and a place and I can have a deep fryer ready for the squirrels/rabbit.