Mile High Hunt and Fish Expo

image.jpg

this will be in early May in Rocksprings. And they changed it this year to where it’s free admission. Grab the kids grab the wives. Travis and I are planning on being there.

Stopped yesterday for a few hours. What a great set up and show, good mix of vendors (minus Exo, Stone Glacier and few others) with very little of the janky swap meet type of stuff. Parking and access was super easy and the overall layout of the show was fantastic.

Caught the 1st half of Robby's presentation, which was awesome.

Strong showing from Outdoorsman's, Davis Tent, Kifaru and many others. Got to fondle some high end rifles at the Alterra and Gunwerks booth's. I may need to upgrade.

A couple standouts for me from Firstlite. 1. The flash storm jacket looks to bring some needed features that a hiking brand wind shell doesn’t, a little more robust material, some stretch and quiet (for a shell). 2. Trace pant built in belt, that feature works really well to keep pants in place on some other pant I have. 3. The walnut color might be the perfect solid color. Doesn’t look unnatural yet still a hint of grey that contrasts well.

Does the new single shot come with a stove jack? Just curious.

Doesn’t look like it. Bet one of the diesel heaters would warm it up quickly though.

Aron just took a question for recommending a tent for four guys.

Aron recommended 4 lseparate tents.

The guy asked why… Aaron said three other guys eating MTN house will fart and crap and burp in your face all night long so sleep separately. lol. Only Aron…😂

Back