Mike Tyson VS Jake Paul

Riplip

WKR
He does look impressive in his workouts. Jake may have taken too big of a bite.
I hope this is a straight up legitimate fight (ie no headgear or other weird rules to accomodate JP).

JF_Idaho

Lil-Rokslider
He does look impressive in his workouts. Jake may have taken too big of a bite.
I hope this is a straight up legitimate fight (ie no headgear or other weird rules to accomodate JP).

I was reading they are pushing to have a legitimate match. Problem is the commission sanctioning it with the age, and possible weight difference, etc and the risks attributed.

They have been saying no headgear since that rumor started. But were still saying 18oz gloves.

Houseminer

Lil-Rokslider
I was reading they are pushing to have a legitimate match. Problem is the commission sanctioning it with the age, and possible weight difference, etc and the risks attributed.

They have been saying no headgear since that rumor started. But were still saying 18oz gloves.
Risk for who? JP? because i think Tyson can take his punch hands down. It will be nice to see.

This one worries me more than it should. Every old retired MMA fighter that's jumped into the mix I've thought "There's no way he doesn't come out on top" only to get flatlined by the hard hitter. Like everyone, I'm hoping Iron Mike lets it loose and pieces him up.

dusky

FNG

Yeah, the 18 Oz gloves is why people are saying this will be nothing more than an exhibition fight. As much as I would love love to see Mike Tyson hammer Jake Paul's face bloody, I don't think he'll be allowed to do so, per contract.