Mike Tyson VS Jake Paul

LonePeak

FNG
Seems like a huge paycheck for Mike being the first netflix live sports promotion. I hope he wins because it would be a sad to see Mike get knocked out at 57.

Loper

WKR
Most cases, I would agree, but Tyson is a beast, and I don’t think he would take this fight unless he knew he could beat him, he’s always been smart.

He certainly looks sharp too, and I have a hard time betting against someone like him. I think he overwhelms and stops him early.

Smart….the guy has a massive tattoo that covers 1/3 of his face. He’s blown over $400M on pigeons, Siberian tigers, bathtubs made of gold and cars for his friends, He’s gone to prison and has bit off another man’s ear.

Mike is a lot of things, but I don’t think smart is one of them.

MarlinMark

Lil-Rokslider
If its not rigged/choreographed. And if Tyson turns into a warrior again Jake Paul will never stand a chance. Watch the videos of Mike training. Have you seen the videos talking about his past studies of all the great warriors in the world etc. He lives for destroying the enemy. He has an innate ability that was honed over years and years of study and training. Jake Paul is a freshman wanna be.

MarlinMark

Lil-Rokslider
Smart….the guy has a massive tattoo that covers 1/3 of his face. He’s blown over $400M on pigeons, Siberian tigers, bathtubs made of gold and cars for his friends, He’s gone to prison and has bit off another man’s ear.

That's not the "smart" he's talking about friend. Mike watched 3 minutes of JP and knows how to absolutely destroy him.

People have to realize that Mike is where he's at now and making his own decisions.... if he decides to do real combat in the ring with someone (not a canned event) then he knows he can destroy him.

DuckDogDr

WKR
My money is on Mike … experience is the best teacher. He clearly hasn’t lost much..

There’s something to be said for crazy old man strength too…

Not a fan of Jake Paul, but I have to concede that he can box fairly well and he is a big guy.

Been a Tyson fan for a long time. He has earned the right to do stupid stunts but I don’t like to see this. Prime Tyson would smash this guy. Late 50s Tyson is taking a chance that he gets caught. Head trauma robs you. Would hate to see Mike get hurt.

Yoder

WKR
I’d love to be wrong and want Tyson to win, but you people thinking he has a chance are out of your minds. Like, seriously WTH are you thinking. It’s an old man vs a hungry good boxer who’s 30 years younger lol.

With this insane logic you might say throw Michael Jordan into the NBA finals and he’s going to win it. Soooo hilarious.
What about George Foreman? He was a fat old man that won the heavy weight championship at 45. Tyson looks 10x better than Foreman did. Tyson is an animal. Jake Paul is above average. Tyson was possibly the greatest heavyweight of all time. I think he has more than a chance.

Houseminer

Lil-Rokslider
What about George Foreman? He was a fat old man that won the heavy weight championship at 45. Tyson looks 10x better than Foreman did. Tyson is an animal. Jake Paul is above average. Tyson was possibly the greatest heavyweight of all time. I think he has more than a chance.
Well said.

Tyson is going to mop the floor with that kid. I almost feel sorry for him. lol

Almost. lol

Muddler

Lil-Rokslider
I would pay money at the end of the fight if the youtuber is knocked out cold.

Cady Creek

Lil-Rokslider
I'm afraid it's all publicity unfortunately, and you'll probably see Rocky Balboa training Iron Mike.
But, I do hope Tyson snaps and see's the Eye of the Tiger and knocks the kids block off! I've seen more than one unstable interview with Mike. The crowd, the lights, the noise, maybe he'll snap lol

When it comes to boxing, he’s smart…

MarlinMark

Lil-Rokslider
When it comes to boxing, he’s smart…
Wicked smart. He was from day one. His trainer (Cus) told Ali he had the next Heavy weight champ of the world because he was a talented trainer and could see all the potential. NOBODY has ever said anyting remotely close to that about the u-tuber.

I truly hope that Mike has the respect for the ring that he was taught by Cus and doesn't submit to publicity stunts etc. A real boxing match would be great.

EdP

WKR
The worst part of this is that I don't think it's anything like a real fight. But what if Mike says "Eff it!!

The fight isn't until July. I think the worst part of this is all the hype between now and then.

Old-Cat

Lil-Rokslider
Well, I appreciate most of your enthusiasm toward Mike, but he hasn’t a shot in hell to win if this fight if is anything other than an exhibition. The Paul kid can actually fight a bit, remember he’s been training for quite a few years now. He and his brother are both athletic and they’ve been fairly disciplined about what they’re doing. The reality is Mike’s body is broken and he’s “137 years old” on top of that.

Thankfully, no commission is going to sanction this if it’s is anything other than an exhibition. My guess is it will be two minute rounds with headgear or something like that.

But don’t get it twisted, if it’s a real fight Mike get slept pretty quickly. The truth is most people dont know Sh.. about boxing.

Last edited: