Midlayer on a budget

I found it online, not sure if it was a factory 2nd or discontinued, but it was pretty inexpensive.

I self identify as your brother and her son, so I'll be sending patterns soon. "Thanks mom!"

That's way cool and hope you harvest something awesome with Mom Made Gear.

It's a grid fleece. We cut apart an old carhartt hoodie for the pattern, pretty happy with the result.

It was on a website called etsy. The seller was a pain in the a$$, but I finally got it. Took over a month.

We have a family friend that is an amazing seamstress and I have been thinking about having her add hip zips to some of my pants and make some other stuff too.

That shirt looks great she did a nice job. Did you add anything special like pit zips or thumb holes? Any plans for more ? She could probably make a lot of money off us rocksliders.

theres a fabric overstock place down the road from my mother inlaw, also a seamstress. Found a whole bin full of the same material in the original forest green optifade. she made me pants and a hoodie. I later found the duck hunting pattern and made a 1/4 zip... stuff was literally sold 3$ per pound....its out there!!! they have it all the time at the place im referring. ( all about fabrics, Williamston South Carolina)

I can't for the life of me find that fabric on Etsy, but would love some pointers if any of you have, or OP, if you have a link we'd all be grateful!!!
I have tried to contact the seller to buy more, but they are out. I can't find it anywhere anymore.

Back