Midlayer on a budget

OP
4xlarsen

4xlarsen

FNG
I found it online, not sure if it was a factory 2nd or discontinued, but it was pretty inexpensive.

Mt Al

WKR
I self identify as your brother and her son, so I'll be sending patterns soon. "Thanks mom!"

That's way cool and hope you harvest something awesome with Mom Made Gear.

OP
4xlarsen

4xlarsen

FNG
It's a grid fleece. We cut apart an old carhartt hoodie for the pattern, pretty happy with the result.

OP
4xlarsen

4xlarsen

FNG
It was on a website called etsy. The seller was a pain in the a$$, but I finally got it. Took over a month.

We have a family friend that is an amazing seamstress and I have been thinking about having her add hip zips to some of my pants and make some other stuff too.

That shirt looks great she did a nice job. Did you add anything special like pit zips or thumb holes? Any plans for more ? She could probably make a lot of money off us rocksliders.

Upcountry

Lil-Rokslider
I can't for the life of me find that fabric on Etsy, but would love some pointers if any of you have, or OP, if you have a link we'd all be grateful!!!

theres a fabric overstock place down the road from my mother inlaw, also a seamstress. Found a whole bin full of the same material in the original forest green optifade. she made me pants and a hoodie. I later found the duck hunting pattern and made a 1/4 zip... stuff was literally sold 3$ per pound....its out there!!! they have it all the time at the place im referring. ( all about fabrics, Williamston South Carolina)

OP
4xlarsen

4xlarsen

FNG
I can't for the life of me find that fabric on Etsy, but would love some pointers if any of you have, or OP, if you have a link we'd all be grateful!!!
I have tried to contact the seller to buy more, but they are out. I can't find it anywhere anymore.