Mammoth 2025 Clothing

I am preparing for Mammoth 2025. The event is held in Fort Gordon / Eisenhower (Augusta, GA) in January. Weather in Georgia in January is all over the place; 30 to 70 deg F with rain and wind always as a possibility.

I have already purchased my base layer and rain gear; base layer is the Peloton 118 and Patagonia Gore-Tex shell.

I plan for something like a Kuiu Peloton 240, Kuiu Peloton 97, or SG Helio as my Midlayer

For my Outer layer I was planning on a Kuiu Kenai or Sitka Ambient / Arrowhead Kred MDWi that could be worn as a midlayer as well.

Question, do you think the Kenai / Ambient / MDWi would be durable to standup to rucking with 60#+ for 30 miles? Do you think it would be durable enough for shooting off rocks, concrete, gravel, moving in and out of shoot houses / vehicles, etc? Or would I be better suited with a softshell? Like a Kuiu Axis Hybrid or Sitka Jetstream?

I have seen comments about the Kenai having a different purpose than the Ambient / MDWi, but they both seem like active insulation products?