Meme worthy photo

I got behind this car at a stop light this morning. I respect a guy that doesn’t let the fact he doesn’t have a truck stop him from doing truck things. Back in college my grandma gave me a Ford Taurus, which my buddy and I nicknamed the ultimate hunting rig. I even managed to get it stuck once.
View attachment 425963
I hate that intersection!!!

bobinmi

WKR
I wish I had pictures of the two dozen bigfoot goose decoys strapped to the top and sides of a 95 saturn SC2. We epoxied the heads and legs to the body so I could just run a bunch of ratchet straps through the legs and they held.

Dog pooping is hilarious. They all have their individual style.

I have one dog that will only poop in a shrub, between four and 8 inches high. At least he gets off the trail or off the sidewalk. We walk a Labradoodle for a friend sometimes. He starts sniffing, then he spins around like a helicopter six or seven times … really fast because he knows it’s coming! My border collie… I think it surprises him every time. He’ll just be going along, and it just falls out right on the sidewalk or the trail or wherever he happens to be. Then he turns around and looks at it like “Hey! WTF!! somebody pooped on the sidewalk! “. At least he doesn’t do it in the house.

OK back to economy cars hauling truckloads.

I had a couple of guys years ago fly into San Antonio and rent a brand new Cadillac to come to the hog hunt we put on. By the end of the week they had several bloody, flee covered hogs and javalinas in that thing.

Txarcher

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
I pulled into a deer check station years ago in Virginia with a doe strapped across the hood of my 1994 GEO Metro. The woman didn't bat an eye. The guys at work didn't believe me until I showed them the blood and hair on the hood. Make due with what you have.
Wish I had a Geo Metro now for hunting trips. I had 94 also once, one of the egg shaped 3cyl ones. Hard to be 50mpg.

Phaseolus

WKR
My 72 VW Bug did a whole lot more than it was supposed to. The body was all beat up which I considered a blessing because there was nothing I could to it that I would regret.