maven

Sled

WKR
Thanks for the welcome. I don't sell Sky Rover binoculars. They need to be purchased from their website.

I know but when they pick you up as a salesman for your glowing reviews you'll already have a good account at rokslide.

Bugger

FNG
I know but when they pick you up as a salesman for your glowing reviews you'll already have a good account at rokslide.
He’s got a history of this, got banned under username Hotmail for pushing Chinese knockoffs the first time.

freebird

WKR
I had the B2 9X45, they were pretty good, but when the time came to sell them I was surprised that the resale was so low. I paid close to $1200 for them, they weren't stock, the best offer I got was $600

OneH

FNG
Update- after three months waiting from the date I sent in 4 Maven B series bins in for warranty, I've received 3 out of the 4 of them back so far including the 2 that needed to be sent in twice due to still unacceptably amounts of excessive dust on the insides of their lenses.

All of them still have dust inside their lenses which Maven either could not or would not clean dud to them previously admitting to me they don't even have the ability nor the facility to even refill the nitrogen if they open them up and if the excessive amounts of dust inside their brand of binoculars don't affect the performance they'll just send them right back to me unserviced which they obviously followed through twice already even after I sent two back due to still excessive amounts if dust inside which really looks like they still have the same excessive amounts of dust inside while one of them still has plenty of dust inside one barrel and other side not as much which is very noticeable. Looks like they actually tried to clean one side but not the other side but the cleaner side still have plenty of dust which Maven flat out told me that with their brand of binoculars it's totally normal to have varying degrees of dust inside their lenses which does not affect performance.

They even charged me $100.00 to refurbish a B2 11x45 that still have noticeable dust inside both side barrels' lenses.

They also seem to have an issue with me buying used Maven binoculars and made me really feel like they treated me like a second rate citizen by several of the women answering their phones.

What really bothers me is it appears as though they followed through on not servicing/cleaning the two other B series the second time to avoid having to clean or flat out unable or unwilling to clean out the dust on their inside lenses and I think they just put them on their shelf for another month and a half and did nothing the entire second time I sent them in due to the excessive amounts of dust still inside.

I've been used to SIG and Vortex warranty with their eight day to two week total turnaround time including counting the number of round trip shipping days plus they always send prepaid return shipping labels so I'm never having to pay out of pocket to ship with insurance for warranty and if there's even just one spec of dust they'll clean or send brand new replacement no questions and they're made at the same factory as Maven B Series. Vortex cleaned many of my Razor HDs and UHDs including totally refurbishing reskinning and replacing all lenses a d refilling Aargon gas on several of mine totally for FREE while Maven charged me $100.00 to do ONE that still have obvious dust insude.

OneH

FNG
For the record, I own 7 Maven B series all say JAPAN on them next to their serial numbers and 1 C series which says Philippines and ALL of them have dust inside their lenses not a single one is completely dust free.

They remind me of buying Myanmar made Vanguard brand binoculars in which NONE are completely dust free.