Maven RS1.2 2.5-15x44mm SHR-Mil Q&A

sndmn11

Mouth of Morrison
Google “what discount programs does X participate in”. You telling me you don’t check for coupon codes on any/every big purchase?

That being said if you screw up my coffee bean discount we’re gonna have words
Sometimes, but I also respect the rules of what I am participating in when courtesies are extended to me.
Don't you have a thread on here about two people not following unstated rules and asking for Roksliders to take action about it?

sndmn11

Mouth of Morrison
But you posted the rules and no one is breaking them.
Some. There are additional T&Cs and I am bummed to read that some folks don't have it in them to abide by the things they agree to: honor, integrity, stuff like that... It is blatantly clear what shouldn't be done when one agrees to and signs up for those things.

atmat

WKR
Some. There are additional T&Cs and I am bummed to read that some folks don't have it in them to abide by the things they agree to: honor, integrity, stuff like that... It is blatantly clear what shouldn't be done when one agrees to and signs up for those things.
Can you share some T&Cs that are blatantly clear that you can’t even mention the program or participants?

I belong to many of them and haven’t read that.

Bluumoon

WKR
Shoot2HuntU
Can you share some T&Cs that are blatantly clear that you can’t even mention the program or participants?

I belong to many of them and haven’t read that.
I read through all I could find on the website, and as I posted I just renewed and was hit with the pop up encouraging referrals. The website encourages reviews of products, this thread is the best referral source Maven could ask for, well at least on the 1.2