Maven RS1.2 2.5-15x44mm SHR-Mil Q&A

Jimbee

WKR
This is going to be my first RS1.2 so no experience with it on my Tikka yet, but interesting to hear that. I was going to try the UM Low Tikka rings but now you have me thinking I may need to go with Medium. That said, my Tikka's a T3, not a T3x, so it has the smaller ejection port. Not sure if that means less of a problem because the port's not as open across the top? Which model are you running?
The first was a t3x (6/7prc), second was/is a t3x (6GT). Moved the scope back the tiny bump I was able, didn't help. I thought something was wrong with my extractor or ejector until I just took the windage cap off and brass was flying like it should. I tried sanding the knurling off the knob and that didn't help. Until my higher rings arrive the windage turret with be wrapped with electrical tape.

amassi

WKR
This is going to be my first RS1.2 so no experience with it on my Tikka yet, but interesting to hear that. I was going to try the UM Low Tikka rings but now you have me thinking I may need to go with Medium. That said, my Tikka's a T3, not a T3x, so it has the smaller ejection port. Not sure if that means less of a problem because the port's not as open across the top? Which model are you running?

Lows are taller than the TO84
I have 2 t3x/ um lows and RS1.2 and no brass windage issues (6 PRC AND 6um) so both short fat cartridges on a long action bolt stop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone else using SM T084 rings having issues with brass hitting windage turret? Both tikkas that I've had the RS1.2 on the brass hit the turret and kept bouncing brass back in and causing problems. Going to try the higher SM T074.
I have two rs1.2s on 6.5 tikkas with to 84s and no issues with rokstock and OEM stock. Mine are mounted pretty forward though