Maven RS1.2 2.5-15x44mm SHR-Mil Q&A

Not a code; you download active junky app, create an account, and shop directly through the app

If you’re desperate for a scope don’t waste the time right now.
Thanks--crossed the ether as I figured that out. I already pulled the trigger (no pun) and snagged one, will let you know if the Paypal cash back winds up being more than 4%, who knows!

I never thought I'd see the day where we're all compelled to behave like shopaholic moms on Black Friday to be able to purchase a reliable scope that meets our needs for hunting.

sndmn11

Mouth of Morrison
He’s not sharing the benefit/pricing/etc. He simply stated that Maven participates in a program.
The brands always see it different because they inevitably have to field calls on why there's a difference and if it can be matched. Because of that pain, it's not supposed to be talked about. The clients I have on this and similar platforms talk every few weeks about their worth, and the main driver of that is folks not adhering to the confidentiality part they agreed to.

atmat

WKR
The brands always see it different because they inevitably have to field calls on why there's a difference and if it can be matched. Because of that pain, it's not supposed to be talked about. The clients I have on this and similar platforms talk every few weeks about their worth, and the main driver of that is folks not adhering to the confidentiality part they agreed to.
But their confidentiality didn’t agree to pretending there’s no program; it’s about not sharing price.

All these companies advertise. And the brands choose to participate in them.

This is a giant non-issue.

Bluumoon

WKR
Shoot2HuntU
Keep driving brands out then I guess.
Google “what discount programs does X participate in”. You telling me you don’t check for coupon codes on any/every big purchase?

That being said if you screw up my coffee bean discount we’re gonna have words

I think @sndmn11 you're thinking of programs like Govx or Expert Voice where there are requirements to join. For things like Honey and Active Junky, where you don't have to be I find it very hard to believe that companies would NOT want the word of mouth for more users. In fact there's an "Invite a Friend" header button on Active Junky...

1729014300155.png

...Which leads me to believe that they want to spread the word. Agree with Atmat, it's a nonissue, and the scope being off the website was most likely a coincidental glitch. I can confirm it's back up on desktop as well.

Last edited:
Just spoke with Maven, to upgrade to the package. They confirmed a few things. They encourage us to use Active Junky, they said that's why companies sign up for affiliate programs. They also said they got 200 scopes in this shipment and another shipment of 300 in early November.