Maven RS1.2 2.5-15x44mm SHR-Mil Q&A

Rush

FNG
Classified Approved
The RS1.2 is a better general hunting scope than anything NF offers. That Maven may, or may not make or care about any more scopes that are durable, doesn’t mean that the RS1.2 isn’t.
If you were buying a general hunting scope is it safe to say the RS1.2 Mill would be it? Thanks

bbckfh

Lil-Rokslider
2-10x38 FFP at sub 16 ounces Would be a darn near perfect backpacking western scope.
You mean the trijicon credo? It’s pretty darn close. I love mine. It’s what inspired me to get my Tenmile

ChrisAU

WKR
You mean the trijicon credo? It’s pretty darn close. I love mine. It’s what inspired me to get my Tenmile

It’s not close at all on the weight side. Heck it’s heavier than the Maven I think, which totally defeats the logic.

Edit: 23 oz for Credo. Nothing thst would make me drop from 44mm to 36mm, 15x to 10x, and great reticle to awful for 2-3oz. And yes I have had one.

OP
Formidilosus

Formidilosus

Super Moderator
Shoot2HuntU
Scope #1 still works. Started .1 mil high-

Three full drop evals here- 36 times it was dropped from 3 feet:
IMG_0287.jpeg

And…. There does seem to be differences between the RS1.2 and another scope that “is the same”…

IMG_0288.jpeg

The RS 1.2 seems way more like the Tenmile ffp 3-18 than the RS1. The zero stop and parallax illumination dial virtually identical. asking factory for tenmile specs seems to be a good idea for scope companies.

however certain versions of Tract toric also share similar characteristics to maven as well (illum dial/parallax. mag dial) maybe looks are deceiving

ME180

FNG
And they are out of stock. Was able to get it in the cart but gone when I tried to pay.

The Guide

WKR
If you did not get one, sign up for the in stock notice again. They do not keep your email for the next drop.

Jay