Maven RS1.2 2.5-15x44mm SHR-Mil Q&A

Macintosh

WKR
Re tract vs maven looking similar: Some folks would be shocked how many products from different brands in many different industries are made in the same factories, by the same people, on the same machines, from the same materials…which have vastly different levels of qc and checks spec’d, different specs for tolerances, etc…which results in different cost to produce and very different level of quality. I have excellent handwriting if I take my time…and I can also be relatively illegible if Im in a hurry. A given factory with a given set of general designs and materials is capable of producing product UP TO a certain level…whether they choose to ONLY build to that level is a totally different question.

There can be specific depredation hunts later than that but off hand I'm not aware of any normal tags that go beyond Jan 31, esp. cause the current regulations for the season structure state late seasons need to be completed by then.
That’s interesting. Both my local officers told me that all hunting/killing of big game ended no matter what Jan 31 when we tried to get later depredation hunts. I have elk problems from late December through mid March and beyond deterrents like cracker shells and propane cannons they said there was nothing they could do.

ztc92

Lil-Rokslider
Re tract vs maven looking similar: Some folks would be shocked how many products from different brands in many different industries are made in the same factories, by the same people, on the same machines, from the same materials…which have vastly different levels of qc and checks spec’d, different specs for tolerances, etc…which results in different cost to produce and very different level of quality. I have excellent handwriting if I take my time…and I can also be relatively illegible if Im in a hurry. A given factory with a given set of general designs and materials is capable of producing product UP TO a certain level…whether they choose to ONLY build to that level is a totally different question.

I second this. Not to detail the thread, but as an example, I recall listening to the Hunt Backcountry podcast episode about gun safes and learning nearly all safes are made identically, often in the same factory, however the better/more expensive models paid the factory to do more rigorous testing for “fire-resistance”. They also alluded to the idea that sometimes having a higher fire resistance rating simply meant the factory put a different sticker on the product when it shipped out…

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
That’s interesting. Both my local officers told me that all hunting/killing of big game ended no matter what Jan 31 when we tried to get later depredation hunts. I have elk problems from late December through mid March and beyond deterrents like cracker shells and propane cannons they said there was nothing they could do.
I'd imagine its all state ran stuff outside the big game structure vs tags issued out to land owners if I had to speculate.

Sounds like you need more shooters up until Jan 31. ;)

Dobie07

FNG
Just to confirm, there is zero difference in the all black vs gray accented model correct?

Dobermann

WKR
They grey one is cooler because it's currently different. In six months' time, when everyone has grey, the black one will be cooler.

There's a fine line between being an early adopter or 'so 5 minutes ago'.

Orange passes drop test on concrete no pad.

6fc46a125d885e4c582af0803abe8a14.jpg