Maven RS1.2 2.5-15x44 new model

ChrisAU

WKR
Thanks do you mind sending a link to the objective I cannot seem to find it in black.

Objective - BT4449-FCR
Eyepiece - UAC001-FCR

Nine Banger

WKR
Shoot2HuntU
What is the purpose of these 2 hash marks?

1725668443126.png

I dial and don't hold over but on my rifle the 7.5 mil hold over would be at 910 yards and the 10 mil hold over would be for 1090 yards. The vertical line looks like its .5 mil thick which would cover around 16" at 910 and 18" of the target at 1090.

Last edited:

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
Maybe fair, but I did buy this scope because of the reviews by RS members including @mxgsfmdpx and I’ve killed multiple animals over 800 yards. 😝

My point is that some on here preach the gospel of the drop test like it’s the be all end all and the reality is, it isn’t. There are too many variables on a drop, rings, rail, stock, scope, torque values, etc. I stand by my comment. Drop your shit, confirm zero. I don’t care if you paint it with purple nail polish and torque to your special secret specs, a dropped rifle should be assumed to be an inaccurate rifle.
No further issues with my maven that was dropped. It then banged around the backseat of my rental TRD off road Tacoma on some nasty Alaskan trails. Busted through brush and took a beating for 8 hard days of moose hunting.

523 yard shot and the bullet landed right where I aimed it.

IMG_8882.jpeg