Maven RS1.2 2.5-15x44 new model

WKR

WKR
Well if anyone gets the alert and can pick up two i will buy one from you, and ill give you some kind of finders appreciation gift 😁

Grizzle

FNG
On July 3rd I was told a small batch would be released in 3 weeks. I was not given a specific day.
I was told the same on July 3. I'm importing to canada and asked if they could add one of the next drop to my order and ship together they said it would be in August and not many then september is supposed to be the big drop

I thought my Fieldcraft and NXS Compact 32 were the unicorns around here.. I think a Rokstok topped with a RS 1.2 could start a bidding war that would have the potential to end in a divorce for someone.

Dobermann

WKR
Just to rub it in to the Americans. I ordered a new one in Mil last night 😆 it feels great for once not to be the ones unable to get things.
Thanks for the heads up.

For the Aussies and Kiwis here: https://themodernhunter.com.au/products/rs1-2-2-5-15x44-ffp?variant=40331721375807

Retail is a bit extortionate in AUD, surprisingly not as bad in NZD, but then you might have GST and import fees to contend with.

Best option is still to wait until late July/early Aug and have a mate in the US send to you; second-best option would be to have a mate in Aust order from above and send over.

Stocky

FNG
Thanks for the heads up.

For the Aussies and Kiwis here: https://themodernhunter.com.au/products/rs1-2-2-5-15x44-ffp?variant=40331721375807

Retail is a bit extortionate in AUD, surprisingly not as bad in NZD, but then you might have GST and import fees to contend with.

Best option is still to wait until late July/early Aug and have a mate in the US send to you; second-best option would be to have a mate in Aust order from above and send over.
The nzd price is the aud price with Gst removed. I didn't pay gst on the last one as I believe customs look at the website and see it says includes gst 😅

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
What sucks is that they don't even have to admit that there's anything wrong or bad about their other products to say that this one is the next generation or improved or built to a different durability standard. Theres still going to be a market for the other ones. I'm as big a fan as you'll find of this RS 1.2 I've got them on almost everything I own now and can't come up with anything that I would change. It's just frustrating to feel like I'm being lied to or that a company is being deceptive. They hit a home run with this thing why can't they just say they did something different and then do it to other models if it seems worthwhile financially for them.
The worrisome thing, which I mentioned in that other thread, is if they didn’t do anything different and don’t understand the combination of circumstances that make this reliable vs their others. Hopefully not.

Theross03

FNG
Classified Approved
The worrisome thing, which I mentioned in that other thread, is if they didn’t do anything different and don’t understand the combination of circumstances that make this reliable vs their others. Hopefully not.
It’s a good point. And I believe their other *.2 models also had some rtz issues like the original rs1. Buuuuut I’d still like one.

What sucks is that they don't even have to admit that there's anything wrong or bad about their other products to say that this one is the next generation or improved or built to a different durability standard. Theres still going to be a market for the other ones. I'm as big a fan as you'll find of this RS 1.2 I've got them on almost everything I own now and can't come up with anything that I would change. It's just frustrating to feel like I'm being lied to or that a company is being deceptive. They hit a home run with this thing why can't they just say they did something different and then do it to other models if it seems worthwhile financially for them.
My thoughts exactly every time this comes up. I love everything about my RS1.2s. Just wish they’d recognize and use it as a selling point and at least try to bring up their other models. “All our stuff is amazing… but this is the one you want when the helicopter that dropped you off won’t be returning for 14 days, if the weather holds, in the rugged back country blah blah blah”. Add in a badass photo of stormy mountains and a guy with a backpack. Boom. Done.

Odd1out

Lil-Rokslider
Whats the symbol on the right cautioning? Caution battery?
c54421dc309b7559e54aab99bfcabc65.jpg

Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
My thoughts exactly every time this comes up. I love everything about my RS1.2s. Just wish they’d recognize and use it as a selling point and at least try to bring up their other models. “All our stuff is amazing… but this is the one you want when the helicopter that dropped you off won’t be returning for 14 days, if the weather holds, in the rugged back country blah blah blah”. Add in a badass photo of stormy mountains and a guy with a backpack. Boom. Done.
Get the guy who does Coors and Ram commercials voice overs to do it.

Guts, glory, the banquet scope.