Maven RS1.2 2.5-15x44 new model

Dobermann

WKR
Well, that was fast and weird ... glad I posed the heads up for y'all from the other side of the planet while you slept. Congrats to those who got them.

Sounds like we need to just keep refreshing the page for the next day or so, and cross multiple appendages ...

Oh, and @fwafwow - YOLO, brother!

I'm going to hold out hope a little longer but at some point I'm just gonna have to jump back on the NX8 train for the 2024 season. I'm sure the day I order another NX8 will be the day the Maven bulk shipment arrives.
Reach out to Mollie at Maven. She will let you know when they are coming in and when they are going live. I tried twice just waiting for luck and e-mail notifications. This time I communicated with her and my RS1.2 is now on the way, like butter.

Donk

Lil-Rokslider
someone talked to cs and posted this in another thread in the optics section.

"According to Mollie, there will be more available through Friday but we just have to check the site as they add them. More Silver/Black than all black SHR-Mil's, of which there will only be a few more.
They should have another large order Mid July."
Thank you.

lintond

WKR
I’m not sure about others but scrambling over the supply of something like this is a turn off. I get the same feeling with the MKC knives. Probably will take my business elsewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dobermann

WKR
I’m not sure about others but scrambling over the supply of something like this is a turn off. I get the same feeling with the MKC knives. Probably will take my business elsewhere.

Except that there are other knife companies that make knives that do what we need just as well, if not better, than MKC. The scope world is pretty different ...

str8ripon

FNG

I tend to agree, except I think this is a different situation than most of the limited run FOMO/artificial scarcity that companies generate.

I hate the Rolex watch world for this exact reason. 75% of the customer base seems to be in it either to profit or flaunt their ability to obtain the item - little to do with the watch.

While scopes aren’t luxury goods and it isn’t 1:1, it seems Maven is actively trying to obtain and send out as many of these things in good faith as they can. As long as I don’t see Roksliders buying them in bunches to mark up in the classifieds I accept it for a while.

Dobermann

WKR
So I blame you!
For what?

If you mean blame me for you missing a scope because I got one ... then nope, I didn't get one.

But if you're blaming me for getting up at 4 am as Maven told me, not 3 am ... then yep, guilty on that one. :)

Also guilty for giving a heads up here to you and others when Maven tipped me off ... I'm going to stop doing that now, so that everyone who's on the notification list gets a chance.

fwafwow

WKR
For what?

If you mean blame me for you missing a scope because I got one ... then nope, I didn't get one.

But if you're blaming me for getting up at 4 am as Maven told me, not 3 am ... then yep, guilty on that one. :)

Also guilty for giving a heads up here to you and others when Maven tipped me off ... I'm going to stop doing that now, so that everyone who's on the notification list gets a chance.
I was trying to be funny but it fell flat. I’m trying to not spend but do very much appreciate the heads up. Even if I had known the correct time, I expect I would have been distracted and still missed it.

Dobermann

WKR
I was trying to be funny but it fell flat. I’m trying to not spend but do very much appreciate the heads up. Even if I had known the correct time, I expect I would have been distracted and still missed it.
I thought you were being funny ... I was just trying to work out which bit I needed to laugh at myself for! :)