Maven RS1.2 2.5-15x44 new model

WKR
I don't even need one but the scarcity makes me want one. I just want to see them in stock and add one to my cart. You know, just the tip......

RMM

WKR
Finally was able to get one as well. Put the wife on scope watch duty because Maven website is blocked at work for whatever reason. Anyone a first responder that has a code for the website? Mine wouldn't go through apparently

The grunt

FNG
Classified Approved
It's still showing black and grey in stock over here.. I managed to grab one as soon as they dropped! not sure if I should gloat or feel bad for the guys that missed 😐I am very thankful that I get to try one out of my new rifle when it gets done tho!

RMM

WKR
Just wanted to give a quick shout out to Maven customer service. My wife ordered the scope for me since their website is blocked at work and I’m unable to have my cellphone. The discount code I have for being a LEO wouldn’t work under her name so I figured I was just have to pay full price and live with it.

I contacted customer service when I got out of work and the woman I spoke to was fantastic. I believe her name was Kerry. I explained the situation and she refunded the amount of the discount back to me no questions asked. I’m impressed and will be a repeat customer.

The grunt

FNG
Classified Approved
@ RMM Ya I've been communicating with them the last couple days and they've been really great!

Donk

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone know if this is the only restock they are getting for June? I know they were saying they expecting a shipment mid-June. Any one know when the next one will be?

Anyone know if this is the only restock they are getting for June? I know they were saying they expecting a shipment mid-June. Any one know when the next one will be?
someone talked to cs and posted this in another thread in the optics section.

"According to Mollie, there will be more available through Friday but we just have to check the site as they add them. More Silver/Black than all black SHR-Mil's, of which there will only be a few more.
They should have another large order Mid July."