Maven RS1.2 2.5-15x44 new model

visage

Lil-Rokslider
Did you sign up with black MIL selected?

I signed up with black/silver MIL selected and did not get an email because that didn’t come in stock. I just spend too much time on rokslide at work so found out pretty early.
Yes - maybe that’s why I missed the latest one

Dobermann

WKR
a08d3b79b4290148f9194a9f515951c9.jpg

@fwafwow @visage @TheTone @Grundy53 @B_Reynolds_AK @khuber84

Ajsomp

WKR
Classified Approved
Same

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
I got an email notification on the last run and when I went to go check out it was already gone. I should have ordered two back in November - but I suppose I can only shoot one at a time

ChrisAU

WKR
I'm going to hold out hope a little longer but at some point I'm just gonna have to jump back on the NX8 train for the 2024 season. I'm sure the day I order another NX8 will be the day the Maven bulk shipment arrives.

Grundy53

WKR
I'm going to hold out hope a little longer but at some point I'm just gonna have to jump back on the NX8 train for the 2024 season. I'm sure the day I order another NX8 will be the day the Maven bulk shipment arrives.
I'm in the same boat. I have a Seekins element I'm taking possession of on the 25th and 7 PRC build that's just about done. They both need scopes. I was hoping they would be Mavens, but it's not looking good. Lol. I'm going to need to be shooting them. Not waiting.

Ajsomp

WKR
Classified Approved
The
I'm in the same boat. I have a Seekins element I'm taking possession of on the 25th and 7 PRC build that's just about done. They both need scopes. I was hoping they would be Mavens, but it's not looking good. Lol. I'm going to need to be shooting them. Not waiting.

trijicon seems to be more available than maven. I’d go that route over the nx8 (having come from the NX8)