Mathews V3 Tune Issues

Anyone run into issues tuning their V3? I do not have great bow shops in my area and it has been tough getting mine tuned. Basically tried everything, shot through paper with a machine and it was bullet holes but fixed blade broadheads I cannot get tuned.

Wondering if the bow itself is tougher, shooting the tooth of the arrow solids.

Marble

WKR
Probably need info on the set up too.

All pertinent info on the bow, all info on the arrow.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Paper is starting point, needs to be actually broadhead tuned.

Shooting through a machine doesn't tune it to you unless you learn to shoot it so it's in tune.

Devin1214

FNG
Yeah like stated above, paper is to get everything close. I then go out and shoot a bareshaft and a fletched arrow . This will really highlight a lot of issues, a lot of videos out there and threads one how to bareshaft tune. This is my first year doing all my own tuning and my groups have improved tremendously once I got my bare shafts hitting with my fletched arrows.

OP
L
I only paper tuned, tried to nock tune then micro adjusted rest. broadheads were hitting right from field points. I have not bare shaft tuned because my thought process is what difference would that make since fletching will be on the arrows.

setup is 29.5 draw, 70 lb. 300 spine TKOs with 75 half outsert and 100g points so 175 upfront. I think spine is fine. I have read the V3 likes "weaker spines" so might try a 340.....anyway, too late now, going to roll with mechanicals this year

CB4

WKR
My v3 actually likes a stiffer spine. I shoot 28.5 at 75lbs with a 250 spine that has 175 grains up front. I can get 300 spine arrows to shoot like darts with field points but once I put a fixed blade on it doesnt like that.

Flatmat

FNG
I only paper tuned, tried to nock tune then micro adjusted rest. broadheads were hitting right from field points. I have not bare shaft tuned because my thought process is what difference would that make since fletching will be on the arrows.

setup is 29.5 draw, 70 lb. 300 spine TKOs with 75 half outsert and 100g points so 175 upfront. I think spine is fine. I have read the V3 likes "weaker spines" so might try a 340.....anyway, too late now, going to roll with mechanicals this year
If it’s very far to the right at all I would suggest changing your top hats to keep your rest to as close to center shot as you can. Bareshafts should replicate where your broadhead is going to impact especially at closer ranges so it’ll save your target life a little. I would think your spine is probably fine.