March vs Zeiss

Need some feedback from people that have used these scopes. I’m considering March FX 4.5-28 x 52 and Zeiss S3 4-25 x 50. Can I get some pros and cons and insight into glass comparison and field of view. I also like the March compact 4-25x 52 in sfp bc I’ll primarily be using for hunting.

I'd like to hear the same. I recently hunted with a long-time Delta Force guy who puts March scopes on his > $10K precision hunting rifles. He showed up dialed in at > 1000 yd. Says they're the best.

The "long range hunting" forum here on Rokslide has a scope evaluation sticky you might enjoy. It is the first one.

Marshfly

WKR
March seems like overpriced junk.

Most Zeiss scopes seem to act like this one also.

OneH

FNG
Recently bought the 4.5-28x52 March FX on sale from Europtic for under $2500.

It's okay pretty good really massively wide FOV very sharp images quality however I much prefer and rather deal with the weight of my Vortex Razor G3 6-36x56 instead my eyes like the Vortex better and the Element Theos as well.

If considering the Zeiss LRPS3, the Tract Toric version of that same scope is way cheaper and at least includes a sunshade and have an optional thread in image optimizer that actually works cuts the CA and sharpens image quality and with improved depth of field.