Listen up Californians!

City in LA is buying out one of the better gun shops in the area (at least it was 20 years) ago in order to shut it down. Somewhere I have a pic of this same shop with a line around the block when people were panic buying during the pandemic. I suggested the place to some friends of mine that wanted to arm up during some of the riots that were happening in Santa Monica and Beverly Hills. I also sent a few left wing friends of mine there when they got a little nervous about the political climate during the trump years. In both instances, my (mostly wealthy) left wing friends were appalled that you couldn’t just buy as many guns and bullets as you wanted in California whenever the urge struck you.

Last edited:
You don’t seem to know Polis was born in Boulder. He is home.
Yep. And he has done everything in his power to change Colorado from a proud western purple state to a poorer version of California. Colorado is now as leftist, progressive a blue as any state in the US. Polis and his 3 other ultra wealthy progressive donor pals flipped the state. When ProgressNow set up shop in the early 2000’s their goal was clear and Colo was doomed.