Listen up Californians!

MattB

WKR
If you want to get technical, there isn't one. I don't know the exact date this started, but it appears to be a part of the clean air act dating back to the 70's. California alone, no other state, is allowed to set their own emissions standards, provided it at least meets the federal rules. The kicker is other states are allowed to "adopt" these strict rules. In reality, California being such a big state has an ungodly amount of pull on the market, specifically cars, and we all have to pay for it.

I'm not against stricter emissions, I'm against a single state having that much power over everyone else. All these crazy dates being thrown around for electric cars being mandatory. That's California.
Even though, if we want to get technical, you admitted California doesn’t actually have that power?

Novashooter

Lil-Rokslider
Even though, if we want to get technical, you admitted California doesn’t actually have that power?

I never admitted that. What I said is they do not have the authority to show up in another state and enforce their environmental laws. California absolutely does have an insane power with the EPA that no other state in the nation does. California is the driving force for environmental laws in this country, which is crooked on so many levels.

MattB

WKR
“What EPA deal forced emissions on other states?”

“If you want to get technical, there isn't one.”

I think you admitted exactly that.

Last edited:

Novashooter

Lil-Rokslider
“What EPA deal forced emissions on other states?”

“If you want to get technical, there isn't one.”

I think you admitted exactly that.

Are you saying you are ok with California having the power to create environmental restrictions that apply to other states?

Sherman

WKR
Staying put , geographically this place is awesome. I can hunt all year here , then I can go hunt out of state and come back and enjoy a mild winter. Please keep leaving
This is something somebody says to make themself feel better. Best thing I ever did was move out of there. Enjoy your background checks to buy ammo.

IMG_2262.jpeg

Arthas

FNG
We Californians are doomed. People won’t respect us if we stay and want us to leave the state, but not to their state.

Californian: Liberty Safety did the homeowner a big favor by helping the FBI get in that safe without the homeowners consent.

Same Calfornian: I do not understand why hunters and gun owners don't like people from California. It's a mystery.

Novashooter

Lil-Rokslider
Californian: Liberty Safety did the homeowner a big favor by helping the FBI get in that safe without the homeowners consent.

Same Calfornian: I do not understand why hunters and gun owners don't like people from California. It's a mystery.
I don't hold it against people that want to leave, but it's almost like they have blinders on as a coping mechanism. California really ***** the rest of the country all the time.

Broomd

WKR
Know a few adults who grew up homeschooled and half of them don’t know how to function in a world where they encounter these new concepts. They bleed red but can’t get past how “****** up” the whole world is. Really holds them back professionally. Best route forward is through fire and flames, just gotta make sure kids are living a full life with sports, good friends, and staying off any real drugs. I’m sure the kid knocking on doors do practice a trade is in for a good ride, seems like a great homeschool parent. Can never be too outgoing
Boy, how ironic! I've met a few homeschooled kids who may have lacked some social grace, but the majority of HS'd kids are sharp as a tack and light years ahead of their govt-indoctrinated counterparts!

Their stellar work ethic isn't even comparable to the entitled, lazy-assed, phone-addicted hordes.

Last edited:

GSPHUNTER

WKR
the reason for that is that all the IDIOTS leaving that are bringing there politics along with them, there too stupid to realize it was them that messed up california with their liberal bull s%%t
Oh they realize how bad they messed up Cal, now they are working on Texas.

OP
Rob5589

Rob5589

WKR
the reason for that is that all the IDIOTS leaving that are bringing there politics along with them, there too stupid to realize it was them that messed up california with their liberal bull s%%t
Because a large number aren't leaving due to being a conservative in a liberal mecca. They are leaving to save money on taxes in various forms. They are perfectly fine with their political beliefs. They are now bringing those beliefs to more advantageous tax states.

With how this thread has veered off topic as all threads pertaining to anything CA; it would be an appropriate time to write a few paragraphs about how it's other states weirdos that have been coming here for decades who destroyed this place. And now that that they have ran it into the ground, all your weirdos are going home- with their progeny and a few friends in tow. But it probably won't matter a bit to those who believe 'Californians are coming here and ruining my state'. From my perspective it aint californians that are showing up in your state - It's just people with CA license plates.

So instead, I'll wish you luck in battling an ideology that causes destruction wherever it goes no matter which state stamped the birth certificate of the mouth it's coming out of. Hopefully you can learn from what happened here, and devise a plan to prevent them from doing to you what they did to us. Or you can move here and help us fight them on ground zero, we're outnumbered and would welcome you with open arms. Them leaving and you showing up is a net +2 votes for the good guys. I'll buy you dinner when you get here.

With how this thread has veered off topic as all threads pertaining to anything CA; it would be an appropriate time to write a few paragraphs about how it's other states weirdos that have been coming here for decades who destroyed this place. And now that that they have ran it into the ground, all your weirdos are going home- with their progeny and a few friends in tow. But it probably won't matter a bit to those who believe 'Californians are coming here and ruining my state'. From my perspective it aint californians that are showing up in your state - It's just people with CA license plates.

So instead, I'll wish you luck in battling an ideology that causes destruction wherever it goes no matter which state stamped the birth certificate of the mouth it's coming out of. Hopefully you can learn from what happened here, and devise a plan to prevent them from doing to you what they did to us. Or you can move here and help us fight them on ground zero, we're outnumbered and would welcome you with open arms. Them leaving and you showing up is a net +2 votes for the good guys. I'll buy you dinner when you get here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Well lets look at it this way, if I had a farm in California and my home was in hell I would sell my farm and go home.

mxgsfmdpx

WKR

I was there for 35 years. There is no hope for it.

Was willing to stick it out long term, but taxes and cost of living was literally throwing money in the toilet every month. For what? Decent weather year round? Not worth it at all.

GSPHUNTER

WKR
He signed it into law today. It goes into effect on July 1 2024. Stock up now guys. These restrictive laws are doing just what the liberals want, making gun ownership all but impossible to afford. One law at a time. All this means is the criminals will need to steal more from us to pay the higher taxes.

J Batt

WKR
The world has been going downhill since man stepped foot on this earth. Its not anything new.
Don’t buy into that anti-human message that’s being pumped these days. It is genocidal at its root. “Too many humans…..”
As a native Californian I absolutely do not want to leave but feel more and more alienated every year. It is the most prime landscape in the world which is a main reason its taken advantage of politically and socially.
The left side of CA think new rules and money will fix everything when in fact what they really need is to humble themselves. Like Jesus did…

CorbLand

WKR
Don’t buy into that anti-human message that’s being pumped these days. It is genocidal at its root. “Too many humans…..”
As a native Californian I absolutely do not want to leave but feel more and more alienated every year. It is the most prime landscape in the world which is a main reason its taken advantage of politically and socially.
The left side of CA think new rules and money will fix everything when in fact what they really need is to humble themselves. Like Jesus did…
You read my comment and got that I was saying there is too many people…?