Links to ammo currently available online:

slowelk

WKR
No clue. Just up there working and stopped in to walk around. They had a pretty large amount of various handgun ammo.

Thanks for the tip. I have a lot of FMJs, but really need some solids. I’ll give them a call.

Good tip! They have the 220gr Outdoorsman Hard Cast in stock. A reminder that secondary retailers aren't always the place to look.
Absolutely. I’ve bought 308 and 25-06 straight from Federal multiple times this year. Cheaper than the retailers and free shipping. It’s worth checking manufacturer’s sites weekly.

OP
F

fmyth

WKR
Hit me up if anyone stumbles across some 7rem mag!

Jack321

Lil-Rokslider
Absolutely. I’ve bought 308 and 25-06 straight from Federal multiple times this year. Cheaper than the retailers and free shipping. It’s worth checking manufacturer’s sites weekly.
Disappointed that they have restrictions to my state.....even though I am fully legal to purchase ammo....it's disappointing from a major manufacturer whose ammo my firearms like....

Last edited:

Conundrum

FNG
If anyone lives by Hammond Indiana, Cabelas was loaded up today on 308 ammo. There were 243 and 30-06 also. 5 box limit. It's the most I've seen in stock since this crap began.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk