Lilja Barrel

stan5677

Lil-Rokslider
I'm ready to start purchasing the parts for my build and I'm having the damnedest time finding a barrel manufacturer with a short lead time. Bartlein is 10-12 months out Hart is 2-4 months. I looked at Lilja and they have a shorter lead time but don't know if this is necessarily a good thing. Does anyone have any opinions on Lilja or where I can look for barrels that I can order that doesn't have a ridiculous lead time. I'm going with a 22'' 6.5CM with a 1.8 twist.

I had the same issue 2 years ago and got a Lilja to build a 7mm Rem Mag in my Tikka, it worked well for me. I ended up with their 3 groove rifling because they had one in stock and with the Tikka factory profile. It wasn't exactly what I wanted, but it shoots 1/2-3/4 moa in a light rifle and that's about as good as I can shoot with anything.

I have a #3 contour Lilja on my .243, its one of the most accurate rifles I've ever owned. The smith that built that rifle used Lilja on a lot of his builds and all where super accurate.

I ordered a couple a few weeks ago and was quoted 12 weeks.

If you have a 8 twist 2 or 3 wt 224 tube or a 257 tube, I have the tube you want.

I'm ready to start purchasing the parts for my build and I'm having the damnedest time finding a barrel manufacturer with a short lead time. Bartlein is 10-12 months out Hart is 2-4 months. I looked at Lilja and they have a shorter lead time but don't know if this is necessarily a good thing. Does anyone have any opinions on Lilja or where I can look for barrels that I can order that doesn't have a ridiculous lead time. I'm going with a 22'' 6.5CM with a 1.8 twist.
What contour are you looking for?

i disagree with your smith but i also think you should listen to him. after all he is doing the work.

and i do have a lilja that shoots well.

how far are you from north texas? the shilen swap meet is coming up.

i disagree with your smith but i also think you should listen to him. after all he is doing the work.

and i do have a lilja that shoots well.

how far are you from north texas? the shilen swap meet is coming up.
I live in md

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Bugholes stocks barrels. Usually truck axles but that might be what you want. If you want fast, Ragged Hole stocks a lot of Wilson barrels. I’ve done 3 of them and they all shoot. Hart is top notch if Karen there tells you 12 weeks it’s 12 weeks. I don’t know anyone that doesn’t like Lilja but OK, like the other guy said he’s doing it.

Had a Lilja 300 RUM, shot great, I have no complaints. I’d consider using them again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back