Leupold Mark 4 HD 6-24x52…drop test

Wiscgunner

Lil-Rokslider
I feel like every time I get back from a hunt or shooting I need to update this thread just to document how this scope is doing. Went out a couple weeks ago to scout, didn’t see much so decided to try a cold bore shot just before I hiked out.

Fast fwd to this weekend, took my wife out on a deer hunt. Logged about 45 miles with the gun strapped like so to my pack bungee’d onto the front rack of the wheeler. Plus a couple falls one on a steep side hill where I lost both my feet to slick grass and somehow pinched the rifle between my face and the ground with all my body weight. Put a nice hole in my cheek with the ckye pod foot and banged up my wrist a little. All before she shot a deer with it at 215 yards. Photo of my cheek for a good laugh, luckily I didn’t catch it in the throat or neck.
View attachment 776617
View attachment 776614
On my way out to do a 10 shot group to see how it’s held up. Will update once I do that.
Really putting in the effort to prove this scope works. I thought dropping it on the ground was sufficient but really appreciate you going the extra mile. Blood sweat and tears it is

OP
Juan_ID

Juan_ID

WKR
Really putting in the effort to prove this scope works. I thought dropping it on the ground was sufficient but really appreciate you going the extra mile. Blood sweat and tears it is
I figure there’s worse ways to spend time plus I’m genuinely curious when or if it’s going to outright fail.

Promising. I wish somebody would send one to @Formidilosus to test.

Not the same power but a Mark 4.