Lets talk game bags...

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Whatever you go with, do not buy the Allens. They all ripped the first time I used them with moose quarters.
Which Allen's? The cheesecloth version or their synthetic bags? I have the synthetic Allen Backcountry Meat bags that are 20"x30" and have used these on 5 elk and a sheep. They wash well and just keep working. I also used their synthetic "quarter" bags on my moose without any issues. Best part is the price......the "meat" bags are on Amazon for $19 for 4 bags. I generally carry and use 6 bags on bulls.

Fuenstock

FNG
Marsupial gear game bags last season.
Bought the elk kit.
Worked great.
Packed out 2 elk and a deer with no issues.
Cleaned up nice and seem durable.

JNDEER

WKR
Have used kuiu, Allen,black ovis, caribou and tag.

Top brand bags all work and function, IMO as they should.

I don’t see people mentioning is the staining and meat smell some synthetic bags keep. Found the caribou bags seem to clean up the best and not hold any odor after use.

sargent

WKR
I know a guy that buys extra large womens panty hose and uses them for game bags.
I did this in the fall of 21'. It worked ok, but you have to be careful not to get a run in your hose!
DSC01632.JPG

This year I switched to a combination of Jimmy tarps and VIAM game bags. I've also used the Allen synthetic bags in the past. I liked the VIAM bags the best for their light weight, durability (no problems after one elk and one deer), and breathability. I've purchased a few things from VIAM over the years and their customer service has been great.

Lytro

WKR
Caribou Wapiti's with an extra XL Kuiu boned out bag has worked well for me. They wash well and haven't had any rips/tears/residual odors after a handful of packouts and hanging meat in trees overnight.

deadi

Lil-Rokslider
Allen bags or the cheap equivalent when on clearance. I use them one time. Look for the tighter weave as they keep the wasps out.

Fetty Wapiti

Lil-Rokslider
I forgot to mention that synthetic bags have a place and and a time. I still prefer a very fine weave cheese cloth bag for overall heavy duty work in situations were weight is not an issue and meat quality is the goal. Synthetic bags are for backpack style hunting imho. Day trips or horse trips were all the meat isn't getting home asap... I would take cheesecloth over any synthetic bag on the market. As far as synthetic bags I have used caribou, argali, and tag. They are basically all the same, argali have held up the best so far.