Let's see those Stocky's builds!

well_known_rokslider

Lil-Rokslider
I'm really intrigued by the @Stockys VG2 and ST-5 stocks for my upcoming build. I wish they had more pictures on their website as I'd like to get an idea of surface finish, sheen, etc. I've searched around but was a bit too daunted to try and sort through the Rokstok thread so please, post your Stocky's build pics here! Extra bonus points for Zermatt Origins!

EDIT: Please also include your 10 second review/thoughts/impressions as well!

Last edited:

skipper907

Lil-Rokslider
Hey is mine tikka t3x
b249f9d3e86021ee39eb323d9ce477a8.jpg
951a7b4593fb7c82e6d52cd938a2da69.jpg

Sent from my SM-A156U using Tapatalk

Tikka superlite in a vg with the olive web paint option. IMG_0368.jpeg
IMG_0249.jpeg
Some negatives are that the trigger reach is a little long for my hands, the recoil pad is a little stiff for my liking, and it has a bit of a hollow sound/feel. The positives are that it was very affordable and the fit/inlet was absolutely perfect. It feels very nice to get behind and allows for easier follow up shots and impact watching. Not to mention that I think it looks fantastic as well.

OP
well_known_rokslider

well_known_rokslider

Lil-Rokslider
Tikka superlite in a vg with the olive web paint option. View attachment 752915
View attachment 752917
Some negatives are that the trigger reach is a little long for my hands, the recoil pad is a little stiff for my liking, and it has a bit of a hollow sound/feel. The positives are that it was very affordable and the fit/inlet was absolutely perfect. It feels very nice to get behind and allows for easier follow up shots and impact watching. Not to mention that I think it looks fantastic as well.
Glad to hear about the fit, little bummed about the sound... but I can't lie, that SS/green combo...
1724096300899.png

Here is a Savage 116 in the Stockys VG2 stock.

Had to do a little bit of work to get the bottom metal to fit correctly and still need to do a little inletting around the trigger to prevent the safety blade from engaging when torqued to 60 inch-poundsIMG_3341.jpg

Glad to hear about the fit, little bummed about the sound... but I can't lie, that SS/green combo...
View attachment 752931
Thanks I love the look of this rifle. And as far as the sound goes I wouldn’t say it’s any worse than a factory stock but it’s not any better. Overall for what I paid for this stock during one of their big sales I would absolutely buy it again and plan on picking one up for my xbolt when they come out with them.

low2497

FNG
IMG_6451.jpeg

7PRC Bergara. The VG2 is well worth the money I paid for it and probably more. Had to do some very minor fitting around the bottom metal and safety which is to be expected with all the 700 clone variants. Trigger reach and the hollow sound of the stock are my only minor complaints, and they are very minor.

OP
well_known_rokslider

well_known_rokslider

Lil-Rokslider
View attachment 753481

7PRC Bergara. The VG2 is well worth the money I paid for it and probably more. Had to do some very minor fitting around the bottom metal and safety which is to be expected with all the 700 clone variants. Trigger reach and the hollow sound of the stock are my only minor complaints, and they are very minor.
Looks sharp!