Left hand quality rifle

gbflyer

WKR
I am a lefty 110 series Savage owner. I have an older 16 flat back that is a sweet shooter although the barrel, stock and trigger are aftermarket. They used to be an accurate, serviceable firearm at a working man’s price point. Over the years they have crept up cost-wise but they are still the same mass-produced rifle. They seem to turn out a few more problem children these days, however the service dept is decent. I would never buy one today when there is a Tikka that offers the same features for around the same money. There is no comparison in quality.

gfh363

FNG
Don't assume that any off the rack lefty stock will fit you well. Unless you're really lucky.

cmahoney

WKR
Anyone hear when the 8 twist Tikka .243’s will be out?
a5b5782e9ee30be42bfefc0a60c4b852.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am a lefty. Built everyone I shoot....

Left hand factory guns......CA Mesa LH bought my buddy who's a lefty also one in 7mm Mag shoots lights out. Got a decent moose with it this year. No issues. This is the easy button

Tikka - same easy button or a used Rem 700 maybe

Don't overlook a Ruger Hawkeye in LH. I have one in 30-06 I used for years, until I started building off LH rem 700's . I still have it and love it.

Recently started messing around with Savage 10/110 cheap and easy to come by. They are accurate and less lathe work as I can buy already threaded and chambered barrels.

I had an issue with Euro Optic, they couldn't make it right, so I got my money back. At least they did that, so that's a plus.

Good luck

gbflyer

WKR
Badly want the Sako Carbonlight lefty at Europtics. Please buy it before I do. Save my life.