Late Season Muzzlelaoder Mule Deer Hunt

OXN939

WKR
...and I do see a few cow elk....tempting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last chance to stock elk steaks til 2020. I'd be thinking about grilling this summer if it were me.

Also, as a representative of all the guys stuck on the East Coast with only mediocre tail ends of whitetail seasons remaining, I'd like to remind you the level of seething jealousy that exists at the choice you're probably making as I type this.

🤮

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
Last chance to stock elk steaks til 2020. I'd be thinking about grilling this summer if it were me.

Also, as a representative of all the guys stuck on the East Coast with only mediocre tail ends of whitetail seasons remaining, I'd like to remind you the level of seething jealousy that exists at the choice you're probably making as I type this.

Big deer hunting is a disease for which there is no cure. We do stupid things chasing them.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member

Hahahahah. Thanks for reminding us of our #westernproblems

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
man, I don't know about you guys, but this is killing me. If he's pinned down, he's gotta be cold or frozen. C'mon Vandal!

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
On pins and needles waiting for an update.

Only excuse now is...@VANDAL accepted the doubled down challenge and killed a big buck and a HUGE cow elk. Currently frozen thinking what the hell did I just do and how am I getting all this back to the truck??