Larry Bartlett"s new book

North61, sent you an email outlining the Canada shipping (USPS Priority). A couple of options were provided. Let me know which works for you, bud.

larry

Thanks Larry. Sorry to be such a cheap skate but I have overblown my "allowance" and my wife is showing more than usual interest in my purchases. I think the Leica spotter put her over the edge! Extreme caution is warranted..but I really like the looks of the book. :)

My "surprise" copy came in the mail today I am told, complete with a loving inscription from the author!!!
;)
Can't wait to read it!

Last edited:
My "surprise" my copy in the mail today I am told, complete with a loving inscription from the author!!!
;)
Can't wait to read it!

Larry, you made my day...I laughed out loud when I opened the package!
Looking very much forward to pre-reading it before I "gift" it to Luke :)

Just got my copy today in the mail.. Cant wait to start it after i finish the book I'm reading right now.

Got my copy in the mail yesterday. Thanks for the customized inscription in the front. Very cool of you! Thumbing through, I noticed your "scope eye" in that pic of you with a grizzly. I'm still wearing a nice scar on my brow from when I killed a 5x6 bull elk in CO when I was 16 years old. Hard to believe that was 21 years ago. Time flies. Good times.

Thanks again, Larry. Looking forward to reading.

Larry Bartlett"s new book

Moose Whisperer status, full throttle.

4c5d5688319daacfc186311185e0b742.jpg

really glad I bought this. a lot of information crammed in. I have watched both videos and I am working on the book. its a shame more of the hunting on television isn't put together like this. Thanks Larry B!

I love all his dvds I have and cannot wait to get this book and add it to the collection. I just need to find a way to convince the wife that I can order it. For some reason with both of us being in grad school and our first little one on the way money seems to be a little tight....I don't know why that is....:cool:

Back