Kuiu whitetail line

Jake_B

Lil-Rokslider
Looks like kuiu is releasing something at 8pm (Eastern). Some saying its a new pattern and also hearing an entire line geared towards the whitetail hunter

OP
J

Jake_B

Lil-Rokslider
Welp… sigh… Guess ill start posting my kuiu stuff to classifieds now, as i thought i had everything i wanted. Lol
I felt the same way but am very intrigued in what they have in store for the new line

Lowg08

WKR
Looks like kuiu is releasing something at 8pm (Eastern). Some saying its a new pattern and also hearing an entire line geared towards the whitetail hunter
Now just something else to shop for.

I felt the same way but am very intrigued in what they have in store for the new line
I am also as Im an east coast whitetail hunter and have a mixmatch of hunting apparel to suit my needs. I use Pants front Kuiu but my uppers are a mix of badlands as they are quieter and cheaper.

ILIKEGEAR

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
Already ordered and on the way. We will have the KUIU Proximity Review + raffle up as soon as it gets here.

Edit:
Here is our KUIU Proximity Review as promised. Just a quick down & dirty comparison guide. We will have a much more in depth review once we can get in the woods with it... Still 100 degrees here unfortunately haha

We've got the raffle up for the complete set in our Facebook Group

Last edited:

pwrdbycotn

FNG
Classified Approved
It looks pretty fantastic. I think it would be great for cold winter nights predator hunting as well.

This looks a lot like a sleek version of the Cabelas Super Slam gear.
It remains my 'go-to' in very cold still hunts.
Super quiet, rain resistant, breathable fabric.

WoodBow

WKR
Seems like sitka stratus with maybe some insulation added? I will give it a look if my stratus does not perform how I hope this fall.

ChrisAU

WKR
The pants with the full zip may be what I'm looking for for whitetail. I'll get hot walking in my skivvies in freezing weather, solution has been to add puffy layers or more base layers once stationary.

Drenalin

WKR
I'm skeptical of a "highly wind resistant coating" that is also "breathable." Other than that, it looks pretty interesting. Y'all let me know how it did after the season.

H80Hunter

WKR
If it’s as silent as they claim I’ll have a use for it whether it’s full on windproof or not.

Drenalin

WKR
Looks like it has the same insulation as the Kenai, which is a great jacket. Also looks like there's a wind pro jacket coming later in the year. It's a lot more interesting now.