Kuiu whitetail line

You guys had me sold on trying the proximity until u said the solitude was warmer. I think ill try that.
Solitude is really gonna be way warmer. Honestly it reminded me of a cold weather cabelas parka with tight sleeves. It has great features and is really nice but it is a complete different category in my opinion. I thought it was definitely a cold weather piece on par with the fanatic. Just my 2 cents. I just tried it on in my house and sent it back so full disclosure I didn’t use it hunting. Again, very cool piece just way way bulky and warmer than I need for mid season

SDHNTR

WKR
Huge yawn. Does the marketplace really need more whitetail camo? Especially “technical” whitetail camo? To sit in a tree? I don’t get it.

Fjellvei

Lil-Rokslider
I'll buy the jacket because it actually fills a gap and I don't want to buy Sitka or First Lite for various reasons.

I expect this out of the industry, but I'm really looking forward to the next company that actually does something innovative instead of throw out a fleece product that their competitors have had out for 10 years to capture market share in the group that wears their camo pattern, when people under 35 are increasingly just wearing solids and eschewing camo hunting clothes.
True. Waiting for some YouTube video to pop up where some kid tags out archery elk in full magenta coveralls

TSAMP

WKR
Solitude is really gonna be way warmer. Honestly it reminded me of a cold weather cabelas parka with tight sleeves. It has great features and is really nice but it is a complete different category in my opinion. I thought it was definitely a cold weather piece on par with the fanatic. Just my 2 cents. I just tried it on in my house and sent it back so full disclosure I didn’t use it hunting. Again, very cool piece just way way bulky and warmer than I need for mid season
I was mainly talking about the bottom layer. I have a Woodbury from firstlite that works great. Thinking the solitude bibs would compliment that well.

Ho5tile1

Lil-Rokslider
My proximity pants came in today the jacket won’t be In till sometime in October. Just from trying it on the fit is great like most kuiu stuff not baggy I’m 5’11 195 pounds got the 36. Got XL in the jacket. I would say it’s warmer then my stratus as long as it blocks wind but not as warm as my fanatic. Seems pretty quiet to me probably be even better after a few washes. Seems to be well made the pockets are nice with plenty of room not as much as the stratus or the fanatic but plenty for sure. I guess only time will tell if it holds up and how it blocks wind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TFrank

WKR
I had 700 dollars of this stuff in my cart and just said … NO I ALREADY HAVE WHAT I NEED…………..
0F52F2FB-A758-49E0-9E8B-144A461F9D4B.gif

bigbuckdj

WKR