Kuiu Sale

Which ones?
Are they tight around the calf part of the boot, or lots of room?
The original one, which is the Yukon. I get the medium because I have a small calf. You have much larger calves. Looks like they have free size exchanges if you don't get the right one.

sndmn11

"DADDY"
The original one, which is the Yukon. I get the medium because I have a small calf. You have much larger calves. Looks like they have free size exchanges if you don't get the right one.

We did the size exchange with the bird vest and it was pretty easy. I haven't read through their policy on returns yet though. I had a big and a medium pair of the gaiters I like so I had somethign to fit over my pac boots, but shredded the calf strap last year and Chris fixed it up. There's a debate on if he still has it or I lost it currently...

I have the shorty Kuiu ones they discontinued, and some tight fitting mid calf ones I like, but nothing that will fit over my pac boots unless I find the lost pair.

I’ve been watching for a new everyday down jacket and held out to see what this sale had to offer. Eddie Bauer has down jackets with the same fill weight for more than 50% less than the similar ones Kuiu has on sale. Just an FYI for those looking.