Kodiak Goat Outfitters

Looking at doing a Kodiak goat hunt in the near future and am looking for advise on outfitters in the area. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Not goats but I hunted with Jake jefferson of alaskas black river hunting camps a few years back for deer on kodiak. He also does goat hunts in a draw area. I would hunt with him any day of the week. Good honest guy that's works hard and just cool to hunt with

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

I’ve goat hunted with Jake Jefferson on Kodiak. Best guided hunt I’ve ever been on. Both me and bro in law shot 10in+ Billys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have also hunted goats and was successful on day 1 with a 9 inch Billy but it was in SE BC. A few years ago jake had posted about a last minute griz hunt. I tried to get my dad to go do it as I had just gotten back from a BC bear hunt. He wasn't able and jake hunted himself shooting a nice bear. Sure wish I would have jumped at it. He's a good guy.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Rick Hoskins with Hunt Alaska Outfitters hunts the draw zones on the road systems and comes highly recommended.

OP
B_peschke87
Thanks for the recommendations, will begin looking into them now

Can’t go wrong with Jake Jefferson.
Munsey’s Bear Camp is another first class operation that does goat hunts.

I’ve bear hunted with both and would gladly hunt with either one again.

Gdavis3rd

FNG
I hunted last fall with brian peterson on kodiak. Great hunt. Great guide and outfitter.
605ef4c953e6ae154930bd1362ef9d4d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kodiak Outdoor Adventures, Paul Chervenak. I drew a mountain goat tag in Unit 474 (Terrror Lake area) in about 6 attempts. No bear problems on our hunt.