Knight Ultralite 50 caliber

Awesome, thanks for this info. What diameter/size do you order for your 460gn NE?
I use the .503 diameter. That is what NE recommended for knights, and the accuracy was good so I never experimented with anything else. Friction fix, easy to load. I really think the sub bridges take up an gap. I have recovered a few one the far side of elk, they end up with a pronounced dimple from the bridge that has to force the bullet to engage the rifling fully. They are alway 92%+ weight retention and .75 to 1.0in in diameter after going through an elk. Simply awesome.

OP
E

Elkaddict

FNG
I use the .503 diameter. That is what NE recommended for knights, and the accuracy was good so I never experimented with anything else. Friction fix, easy to load. I really think the sub bridges take up an gap. I have recovered a few one the far side of elk, they end up with a pronounced dimple from the bridge that has to force the bullet to engage the rifling fully. They are alway 92%+ weight retention and .75 to 1.0in in diameter after going through an elk. Simply awesome.
Thanks for info. I felt the NE ran .503 in my bore as well using the sizing pack. However I ordered .503 from bullshop and they seem much tighter. Perhaps the lubrication is just stickier on the bullshop? I may need to try a smaller diameter if I go with bullshop.

Awesome info on this thread! Do folks have recommendations on where to pick up MSM spitfire nipples? I can't seem to find a reliable source online right now. Or, do folks have other alternative nipples they would recommend for a Knight UL with RWS 1075+ caps? Thanks in advance!

ole hunter

Lil-Rokslider
I started with bull shop 460 harvested 3 elk with them the wad card hard for my fingers shot many shots with out it shot the same . I wanted a little cleaner barrel switched over to Hornady 350 gr conical bullets 90 gr triple 7 3f powder i resize the bullet in my Lee sizing die 3 passes get it in my barrel a litte easier