Knight Muzzleloader Scam

Hey everyone, just wanted to warn everyone about my recent experience with Knight Rifles. I ordered a Knight Ultralite several weeks ago. After doing my research, it seemed like an exceptional muzzleloader that complies to my states (Idaho) regulations. I received an order confirmation from them, but no tracking number or estimated shipping date. I understand that there are supply chain issues etc. but a heads up that the rifle isn't in stock would be nice. I have reached out to them several times since via email and the "contact us" form on their website. NO REPLY. I have called the only phone number that I could find, and it is disconnected. As a last ditch effort, I tried contacting them through their Facebook page. Still no reply. I then wrote a review similar to this on their Facebook page, and they deleted it immediately. I paid over $1000 for a muzzleloader that, at this point, Im not even sure is going to show up at all, and they still will not respond. Extremely dissapointing conduct from "Americas Muzzleloader".
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Ope

FNG
Hey everyone, just wanted to warn everyone about my recent experience with Knight Rifles. I ordered a Knight Ultralite several weeks ago. After doing my research, it seemed like an exceptional muzzleloader that complies to my states (Idaho) regulations. I received an order confirmation from them, but no tracking number or estimated shipping date. I understand that there are supply chain issues etc. but a heads up that the rifle isn't in stock would be nice. I have reached out to them several times since via email and the "contact us" form on their website. NO REPLY. I have called the only phone number that I could find, and it is disconnected. As a last ditch effort, I tried contacting them through their Facebook page. Still no reply. I then wrote a review similar to this on their Facebook page, and they deleted it immediately. I paid over $1000 for a muzzleloader that, at this point, Im not even sure is going to show up at all, and they still will not respond. Extremely dissapointing conduct from "Americas Muzzleloader".
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Whats the website address you ordered from? I've been seeing alot of copycat scam sites recently. It could be possible you ordered from a copycat site.

ole hunter

Lil-Rokslider
It is worth the wait mine really impressed me . It was my 3rd ML i bought probably the last one i will own . sorry to here about the problems some guys are having . The C virus really messed things up

They have banners on all of their rifles pages that tells you they are mostly several weeks out on building and shipping. View attachment 429507
Ill second this. I ordered a muzzleloader from them back in late 2020 and it took almost 3 months to ship. They're slow.

However, I didn't have issues contacting their customer service. I got a shipping notification but no tracking number. I reached out and someone picked up. Its weird their number isn't working

Oldpuck

FNG
Just to clarify, you did not order from Knight directly? You ordered from a third party site?

Reason I’m asking is I bought an older Knight LK93 from a private party and contacted Knight by email with several questions and received a an email reply, the next day. Ordered some other stuff from them directly, two different times and received merchandise in about 10 days or less each time.

GMB54-120

Lil-Rokslider
I always find it interesting when someones first post is a complaint about a company. I realize the OP joined in 2015 but this is his first post.

Tourguide

Lil-Rokslider
I got a new mountaineer 8 months ago, direct from knight. Showed up a month sooner than they said it would. I have bought bullets, accessories from them several times since, all good. One tech question I emailed in took a few days to get a response, but thats not crazy in today's customer service world

OP
I
Well the rifle did arrive, and I have to say it is very high quality. Built very well and bullet holes are touching at 100 yards. There was a delivery mixup, and Knight was quick to remedy the situation once I finally got ahold of them. Not sure what the deal was with that, but I am very happy with the rifle now that it is in my hands!
Sorry for the drama, but Knight contacted me because of this post, so I guess it worked.

GotDraw?

WKR
Well the rifle did arrive, and I have to say it is very high quality. Built very well and bullet holes are touching at 100 yards. There was a delivery mixup, and Knight was quick to remedy the situation once I finally got ahold of them. Not sure what the deal was with that, but I am very happy with the rifle now that it is in my hands!
Sorry for the drama, but Knight contacted me because of this post, so I guess it worked.
@IDAbowhunter

Good to hear it all worked out.

The word "SCAM" in your 1st-ever post is not a word to just toss around lightly when referring to any company. There is a huge difference between what's perceived as poor customer service and SCAM, which can be construed as FRAUD.

I would suggest that as your 3rd post, that it would be courteous for you update your first post with the above info to amend it.

JL