Kifaru Possibles Pouch Sizing

zacattack

WKR
Does anybody have a good size comparison between the three Kifaru Possibles pouches? Trying to decide which one to go with. I know the dimensions are listed on the websites, but that’s not real helpful as far as capacity goes.

ac6de8e30ce1b33c88f187f359515e61.png

Stolen from a guy on the inter web

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rbljack

WKR
haven't heard about these till now! Nice addition....will have to give some thought to that. I might be able get rid of a belt pocket or two, and use one of these instead.

OP
Z

zacattack

WKR
They came out with quite a few new items recently. This one is definitely something I’m going to try. I think it’s one main large center pouch and the two on the sides are smaller.

LMT66

FNG
Anyone buy one yet? Is it a fullsize main compartment with side slip pockets or 3 divided spaces?
I must have missed the Kifaru video showing the features??

Austink47

WKR
Just depends what you are looking for. It is big. I will likely end up using it for my truck kit tow strap, tools, and such.

OP
Z

zacattack

WKR
I will just use it for smaller stuff that I always want to keep with me and all in one place for easy access.

LMT66

FNG
Large with 750ml
Small with 375ml
Side pockets on small will hold a hot sauce bottle with room to spare. Side pockets on large will hold 2 12oz cans. View attachment 142758

Can you snap a pic showing one side pocket open? Are the side pockets just a flat cash/card type flat pocket that lays over the main center pocket or is is full depth like the main pocket.
Really surprised Kifaru hasn't done a quick video.

Austink47

WKR
I will just use it for smaller stuff that I always want to keep with me and all in one place for easy access.
I would recommend a small for a possibles pouch leathermen, lighter, pens, crap like that. You could put a rain coat, water bottle, and 4 beers in the large.

Austink47

WKR
Can you snap a pic showing one side pocket open? Are the side pockets just a flat cash/card type flat pocket that lays over the main center pocket or is is full depth like the main pocket.
Really surprised Kifaru hasn't done a quick video.
The pocket is over the main compartment. On the small the side pockets are plenty big enough for a leathermen and then some.

Jedgar

FNG
Great pictures, are all three pockets wide open or do they have loops or anything else for organization? Thanks!

JLesniak

Lil-Rokslider
Looks like a great little versatile pouch. So glad to see Kifaru putting out so many innovative products lately!

prm

WKR
Turns out the medium is probably a little small for what I wanted. The center section is nice for all my random stuff (possibles). I wanted to use one side for first aid, but my clot pack doesn’t fit. It’s too tall. The other side was for water purification, which for me is a Steripen and a small Sawyer with a bag. They don’t both fit. Ill take this opportunity to see if I can reduce what I carry.

edit: I took the steripen out of its neoprene case and they both fit, and with some effort I got a 32oz Sawyer bag in there as well. I may leave the Sawyer bag in the center pouch though. It’s just a back up for my steripen.

Last edited:

Jedgar

FNG
Nice to have it all in one grab bag. Do you just put this in a lid or toss it into the pack? Currently have similar setup in a different pouch.