Kifaru.net Forums

orchard

FNG
Hahaha, Shtf's probably got a few deals in limbo - I shouldn't laugh though :)

Edit:
Sorry SHTF, I don't mean this in a cruel sense, hope it hasn't trashed any deals, you just seem to be trading on there all the time

Last edited:

tstowater

WKR
Classified Approved
Haven't missed it a bit. Maybe I need to spend some time there.

OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Hahaha, Shtf's probably got a few deals in limbo - I shouldn't laugh though :)

Edit:
Sorry SHTF, I don't mean this in a cruel sense, hope it hasn't trashed any deals, you just seem to be trading on there all the time

Nah your cool bro. Im very thick skinned the guys here are always giving me crap about my wheeling and dealing. I love to do it thats for sure. It hasnt but man I wanted to post my Longs up on there and havent been able too =)

OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Thanks Ryan, Im missing out on some Action I know it.......

orchard

FNG
Nah your cool bro. Im very thick skinned the guys here are always giving me crap about my wheeling and dealing. I love to do it thats for sure. It hasnt but man I wanted to post my Longs up on there and havent been able too =)

Haha, as a noob over here, in the UK, i've stared in wonderment as you post trade after trade mate. You've probably handled more Kif kit than one of their packers ;)

Anyway, glad it didn't offend, and my first Kif order was due out yesterday, but heard nothing from them yet... :)

OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Yeah having the Luxery of living in Denver Where Kifaru is at Ive ran into some pretty amazing local deals here that has put alot of the gear in my hands. Kifaru has been a second income for me they probably dont even know that haha.

orchard

FNG
Yeah having the Luxery of living in Denver Where Kifaru is at Ive ran into some pretty amazing local deals here that has put alot of the gear in my hands. Kifaru has been a second income for me they probably dont even know that haha.

Lol, good effort dude ! :cool:

OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
k that one is funny. ha Im bored at work.

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
Forums back up. You might have to kill your cache to get it to work properly.