Kifaru.net Forums

crumy

WKR
Forums back up. You might have to kill your cache to get it to work properly.

What is the best round for doing that? 7mm or 300? What type of boots do you use after you kill it? How about the pack? I don't know about just killing it without hearing other opinions... :D

What is the best round for doing that? 7mm or 300? What type of boots do you use after you kill it? How about the pack? I don't know about just killing it without hearing other opinions... :D

Funny thing crumy, everyone seems happy packing a load of cache, but few like eating cache. Especially if you burn it. I hear a lot of guys complaining about being cache strapped and those are the best cuts. Which is weird, they're mainly meat hunters. No one's chasing bulls, they all want a cache cow. I don't understand it, but then again, I've almost never had any cache. They say a lot of chicks dig cache though. Some day, I'd like to score and get one of those fancy cache-mere jackets.

Sorry. Delirious at the end of a long workday.

crumy

WKR
Orion.... you made me laugh out loud.... I obviously appreciate some good humor. and due to this site my cache flow seems to be going the wrong way..

OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
I don't know about all that but I just cached in on the site.